BEYOND THE E100 CHALLENGE
A valuable aspect of the E100 Bible Reading Challenge is the opportunity to develop a daily bible reading habit. Once you have completed the challenge, you may find the following options helpful:
- The Essential Jesus Challenge (EJesus), a further 100 readings developed by the same author
- Returning to some of the bible chapters/books not covered by E100
- Read the weekly lectionary readings (see Uniting Church SA calendar)
- Pick up another devotional or reading planner
- Try the simple 'Live Light' approach - just 25 words a day! Download a plan for men, women, families, youth or everyone.
This website prepared by Rev Matthew Carratt, Echunga Uniting Church, 2014-2015